Muslim Proposal aims to provide high quality services which meet your requirement. Although we hope to achieve on most occasions: if we are not getting it right please inform us. In order to ensure our services remain at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know of for any reason you are not satisfied with your dealings with Muslim Proposal.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone who wishes to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To ensure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- Ensure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- Gather information which helps us to improve our services
If you are unhappy with any of the services or users of Muslim Proposal then please report your concerns/issues to email@example.com. You will receive a written acknowledgement within three working days.
The aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within ten working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with. If this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.