- You agree to, and you hereby, defend, indemnify, and hold the Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, investigations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, interest, and expenses that directly or indirectly arise from or are related to any claim, suit, action, demand, or proceeding made or brought against any Related Party, or on account of the investigation, defence, or settlement thereof, arising out of or in connection with, whether occurring heretofore or hereafter:
- any of your data posted or otherwise provided on the Services;
- your Material;
- your use of the Services and your activities in connection with the Services, including your communications and meetings with Members you meet through the Services;
- your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement or any additional terms;
- your violation or alleged violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental or quasi-governmental authorities in connection with your use of the Services or your activities in connection with the Services;
- information or material transmitted through your computer or other devices, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy, or other right of any person or entity;
- any misrepresentation made by you; and
- the Related Parties’ use of the information that you submit to us (including your Material) (all of the foregoing, “Claims and Losses”).
You will cooperate as fully required by Related Parties in the defence of any Claims and Losses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Related Parties retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay any and all Claims and Losses. Related Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any Claims and Losses. You will not settle any Claims and Losses without, in each instance, the prior written consent of an officer of a Related Party.